JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
892333-80c1e18055bf22d533ccfcc0b81564e8.jpg
Now that right THERE ^ is funny. And I don't care who ya' are!

But then I've mowed thousands of lawns in the last 35 years. So there's a direct connection here.

Anybody know someone in camas that had their guns stolen? Looks like sheriff found them along with gang of teens in stolen vehicle with meth.

Anybody know someone in camas that had their guns stolen? Looks like sheriff found them along with gang of teens in stolen vehicle with meth.

My guns were lost in a boating accident, I'm not sure they were stolen.

You have a 19 year old and a 23 year old hanging around with 4 underage teens? With a 14 year old driving a stolen Jeep with stolen guns in the Jeep…. Wonder where they were headed and what they were going to do…Seems a little fishy to me. Charge them all as adults and be done with it…

WAIT, Wait, wait......I got the answer.

Let's rename the Portland Police Bureau to the......

"Portlandia Peace Bureau"

Just like what Minneapolis PD is doing.

Yup....with just a name change....the Bureau will no longer be about policing. Policing is sooooo.....WHITE RACIST. The new name change alone.....will bring a CHANGE. A change for the better. A change that exhibits the essence of PEACE and LOVE. In fact.....let's just rename the city while we're at it. Let's call the new city........

PORTLANDIA.

Aloha, Mark

PS....UPDATE.....Nov. 3, 2021

Last Edited:
WAIT, Wait, wait......I got the answer.

Let's rename the Portland Police Bureau to the......

"Portlandia Peace Bureau"

Just like what Minneapolis PD is doing.

Yup....with just a name change....the Bureau will no longer be about policing. Policing is sooooo.....WHITE RACIST. The new name change alone.....will bring a CHANGE. A change for the better. A change that exhibits the essence of PEACE and LOVE. In fact.....let's just rename the city while we're at it. Let's call the new city........

PORTLANDIA.

Aloha, Mark
Yea, and the Peace Officers can drive pink cars, like Mary Kay pink…. Got it! It'll be a fall and winter of love and peace.

Yea, and the Peace Officers can drive pink cars, like Mary Kay pink…. Got it! It'll be a fall and winter if live and peace.
I'm glad to see.....that you're on board.....with the CHANGE.

All suggestions to evoke more Peace and Love are welcome.

Perhaps, we'll have some burning incense in the lobby? It'll be sure to clam the nerves of angry citizens who have been shot at.

Aloha, Mark

Interesting article on Pdx gun violence:

View attachment 1063042
View attachment 1063043

Ted Wheeler (aka tod whalen), and Portland (aka potland) city council, with special accolades to joanne hardesty. This is the "Portland you have made. Does that make you proud?
You have a 19 year old and a 23 year old hanging around with 4 underage teens? With a 14 year old driving a stolen Jeep with stolen guns in the Jeep…. Wonder where they were headed and what they were going to do…Seems a little fishy to me. Charge them all as adults and be done with it…
Did you notice the outstanding warrants on the the two adult miscreants? They should have been in jail already it sounds like?
That's just a glimpse into the future with the brown stain in Salem and her plan to release a bunch of past juvenile offenders.

Last Edited:
Out of all the video that gets put here that are terrible to try and watch, this guy is good to listen too. In this instance its very good until he get's to tod whalen starting to come around. That horse has left the barn, tod whalen needs to be right behind it. Gone.

The news is now reporting that the 11 year old who was caught in the stolen jeep/meth bust above (and immediately released) is the same 11 year old that went on an hours long crime spree in Portland recently:

I am also reminded that many of the protest violence against other protesters (such as the one where the Rheinhole murderer got shot in the arm) was caused by "gangs of kids". It happened almost every night and was called out on live streams by that Andy guy on YouTube (cant remember his name Portland Andy or something?). Makes me wonder if it is all the same group of kids.

Last Edited:
Perp commits 3 armed car jackings and 2 armed robberies in an hour. Leaves one of the stolen cars running at a gas station which is then stolen by someone else.

Aaaand, he's been released on $2,500.00 bail. Current whereabouts, looking for transportation. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top