JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A mid or full size semi auto with two spare mags is pretty close, but who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. Things are getting weird.
If you had quick deploy pcc like this that would be pretty cool (it says login on the link but u don't have to log in - I don't have Instagram and I can see it)

Added here to avoid Instagram altogether:

Last Edited:
If you had quick deploy pcc like this that would be pretty cool (it says login on the link but u don't have to log in - I don't have Instagram and I can see it)
Very cool but my handgun conceals better, is more comfortable and draws better. If we come down to needing those I'll open carry a PCC or AR on a sling and never travel alone. I really hope that's not where we're headed though.

Very cool but my handgun conceals better, is more comfortable and draws better. If we come down to needing those I'll open carry a PCC or AR on a sling and never travel alone. I really hope that's not where we're headed though.
Yea that sp5k only has 4.5" barrel which is about the same as my Jericho and less than my Glock 34. So capacity and barrel length of reg pistol are comparable and there are things like flux brace for glocks to add stability if one is so inclined. Sp5k Still looks cool though ha ha.

But, Uncle Ted has a plan:

And

What makes Ted think any retired officers would want to return to work under current conditions under his "leadership"? I'd tell him to go to hell.

What makes Ted think any retired officers would want to return to work under current conditions under his "leadership"? I'd tell him to go to hell.
I can see that maybe SOME might bite.

But/so then.....what's the cost?

Think.....
Is it a Temporary or Long Term solution for the people? Why are we even here/at this junction in the first place?

Yeah......voting counts.

Aloha, Mark

Or the choices are horrible.

Maybe that was the PLAN.
Rrrrright.....
What self-respecting person would want to say?

"I am the Mayor of Portlandia."

Oooops......my bad.
"MONEY, Money, money....."
See post #154 above.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
We're good now. Joanne Hardesty has installed/is installing orange traffic barrels to curb those high speed shootings.

I chose this link because of the graphics (for your viewing pleasure). All others link confirm the same.
Great, the societal equivalent of a person with a dog that never takes it outside and whenever it craps on the floor they just leave a paper towel over it and go about their business.

...this is why we can't have nice things.

poo.jpg

Great, the societal equivalent of a person with a dog that never takes it outside and whenever it craps on the floor they just leave a paper towel over it and go about their business.

...this is why we can't have nice things.
So you're saying JoAnn Travesty should crawl back under her paper towel??

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top