JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When Vera Katz was in the Ore House she introduced a bill to prohibit Private Ownership of Personal Vehicles......
Back when baby Bush was president, my wife invited a new acquaintance of hers over for dinner one night. During the meal , she was bragging about this grant program she was involved in. It was your typical federal BS waste of money type boondoggle. They were bringing politicians from "less developed" countries over here to study our democracy and learn how to be better governors. She was telling us about this mayor of some city in Thailand they were funding to come over here and spend 6 months studying under Vera Katz.

Let that sink in. REPUBLICANS spending public money to let VERA KATZ train politicians from other countries.

:s0054: :s0054: :s0054:

Have you tried to get an appointment with the Oregon DMV in the Portland area lately. It's easier to get an appointment within a week in Salem or Woodburn then any office in the PDX area. Plus, you need to show proof of insurance, so smashing a cars window and grabbing somebody else's temp placard is the way to go.

Have you tried to get an appointment with the Oregon DMV in the Portland area lately. It's easier to get an appointment within a week in Salem or Woodburn then any office in the PDX area. Plus, you need to show proof of insurance, so smashing a cars window and grabbing somebody else's temp placard is the way to go.
We have loads of reports of plates being stolen here also. Must be for same reason.?

DMV reminds me of this:

We have loads of reports of plates being stolen here also. Must be for same reason.?

DMV reminds me of this:

NAILED IT! That's the same as a visit to the post office too. I didn't watch the whole vid. Did they show a post office lobby when one of the two employees at the four window counter goes on break, leaving only one other with a line of 20 people waiting?

NAILED IT! That's the same as a visit to the post office too. I didn't watch the whole vid. Did they show a post office lobby when one of the two employees at the four window counter goes on break, leaving only one other with a line of 20 people waiting?
Remember back in the mid 90's when they had the DMV express offices at many of the malls? That made a 4 hour ordeal into a fiteen min. brake! I sure do miss those days!

Now days, both post office and DMV are run by idiots under fed hiring requirements for mentally challenged, low I.Q!

Wife for reasons that escape me, still seems to want to go to the PO at least one time every year around now:confused: Always comes home LIVID. I keep saying for a few cents you can go to one of those contractors and no wait. She must like the torture. :eek:
One year she comes home in her usual angry state. She had wanted one of those PM boxes they give out, rack was out. She tells them at counter, and waited, and waited...........................Finally here comes worker, with one bundle, must weigh a few pounds. She is pushing them out on a huge cart. She was obviously taking so long because the had to find and or empty the cart, to put the bundle of boxes on it, to wheel it out front and put them in the rack. I said "so was it worth that for the "free box"? Wife offered to have sex with me but I don't think she meant it as she walked away as she was inviting me :confused::s0140:

Wife for reasons that escape me, still seems to want to go to the PO at least one time every year around now:confused: Always comes home LIVID. I keep saying for a few cents you can go to one of those contractors and no wait. She must like the torture. :eek:
One year she comes home in her usual angry state. She had wanted one of those PM boxes they give out, rack was out. She tells them at counter, and waited, and waited...........................Finally here comes worker, with one bundle, must weigh a few pounds. She is pushing them out on a huge cart. She was obviously taking so long because the had to find and or empty the cart, to put the bundle of boxes on it, to wheel it out front and put them in the rack. I said "so was it worth that for the "free box"? Wife offered to have sex with me but I don't think she meant it as she walked away as she was inviting me :confused::s0140:
True story...When I ordered my Garand from CMP last April 20th, I opted to send a cashiers check/paper work with guaranteed delivery, or what ever it is. Walked into our local post office an hour after they opened and no one else was in line. Took care of biz easily. Yeah I know there were better ways to pay.

My last GF didn't dare make that offer with her back turned. :D :eek: :s0140:

That sounds like a clear case of, "roller derby foreplay"!

We got a Trip Permit "temp placard" through the mail in three days by ordering on the website.

Earlier in the year a total Cluster Foo Foo...
Not sure abt lately.

I called DMV multiple times & got Sick & Tired of having to listen to "Oscar" repeat ALL of the options as to which button to push for what....
Even following the proscribed procedure Failed..

A Temporary had to be scheduled for over a month in the Future.....

Their offices were closed, everything was over a moth to take place.

When their offices were finally opened there was a brief period where you could get in right away, then you had to make an appointment.

I went into the station in Gladstone at 1 PM and asked the guy at the front if I could get a form...

"Do you have an appointment?"
No...

OK, well I don't think we will be able to get to you today..
There Are 35 people in front of you.

All I was trying to do was renew my tags, I had their renewal form in hand, but it was older & didn't include the Upcharge that the County Commissioners had added, so nobody could deal w/ it.....:eek:

It passed DEQ but Their computer system couldn't handle it because of the age even though I have always paid in cash.

I finally got to talk to someone who spoke very broken 'Murican & He said that I could have paid them, all they had to do was just add a note..

NOPE, Bad info..

Finally I just gave up..

What would Forrest say!!!???? ;)

In OR it seems to me the best way now is to do online for a drivers license or vehicle renewal. I got a drivers license renewal not long ago and it literally took about 5 min online. Or if u are in a deq inspection zone u can renew car tags at the time of deq inspection.

Does anybody know can u do a car title transfer like if u bought a car online or through the mail now? Man I used to hate going to the dmv office for that. If that was online that would be great. Or transferring title at DEQ inspection would be ok too, as long as don't have to go to dmv office.

Last Edited:
Any vehicle bought from out of state must have the vin number inspected at a DMV office before a title can be issued.
You can title a vehicle that was purchased in the same state by mailing in the application and payment, but you are handing over the original title to the USPS and then to the DMV. It can then take over 45 days to process.

As an Added thought, pls keep in mind that the document you get possession of is a "CERTIFICATE of TITLE"...
It simply Certifies that a "TITLE" is Held
SOMEWHERE.....

Hmmmmnnnn.🤔🤔🤔

Clown hides behind/inside barrels at the rodeo.

Respect the barrel!

1642723870233.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top