JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
why trade mags for standard large pistol? You can use the mags in loads that call for standard, just not the other way around.

I use the mags all the time in standard pistol and even use mags in the 223 small rifle that call for regular primers. You will never know the difference with mag primers. They spark the powder a little hotter hence the mag, but i'm telling you its fine, they are safe, and will cause no issues.

I actually like that not many know or do this, when the shelves clear out they always clear out of regular primers, the mags are left behind for myself and others to clear out.

Hoosier, no one said they transfer straight across, but the difference is minimal and lowering a load .1-.2 grains will more than offset any magnum primer in any cartridge. Seems most everyone with a decade or 4 of experience knows that.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top