JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
like the title says 1000 CCI Small Pistol Primers #500.. I thought i was going to get into reloading but then the baby came along and i have no time to do it.. so $30 and they are yours..

Will you ship to Wa? If I pay of course.

Shipping primers 'legally' is difficult and expensive.
They cannot be shipped via the post office which leaves FedEx, UPS, etc.
These guys will not just anyone walk in and ship hazardous materials like primers, they require you be trained (on-line training available for $$) and then you must have an account with the shipper so they can pick up at your location. Shipper must have a log and other fun items.
Plus don't forget there is a $25 Haz-Mat fee for each shipment no matter how small.
Sorry to be a buzz kill but I had to learn about this awhile ago....

Shipping primers 'legally' is difficult and expensive.
They cannot be shipped via the post office which leaves FedEx, UPS, etc.
These guys will not just anyone walk in and ship hazardous materials like primers, they require you be trained (on-line training available for $$) and then you must have an account with the shipper so they can pick up at your location. Shipper must have a log and other fun items.
Plus don’t forget there is a $25 Haz-Mat fee for each shipment no matter how small.
Sorry to be a buzz kill but I had to learn about this awhile ago….

That's not true....I have shipped primers through UPS and did not have to take any training or classes. I did however have to pay the Hazmat fee plus the weight of the package. I have also shipped ammo through UPS without a formal training session. I do not think that Oregon and Washington have 2 different rules for shipping primers or ammo.

Honestly I dont have time to ship... I work from 5am till 430pm or later mon-fri. so i wouldnt be able to ship them. so Id rather keep it ftf... sorry..

That's not true....I have shipped primers through UPS and did not have to take any training or classes. I did however have to pay the Hazmat fee plus the weight of the package. I have also shipped ammo through UPS without a formal training session. I do not think that Oregon and Washington have 2 different rules for shipping primers or ammo.

How long ago was this?

UPS: UPS Guide for Shipping Ground and Air Hazardous Materials

UPS Carrier Variations and Guidelines

UPS accepts hazardous materials on a contract basis only. Due to heightened security concerns, even greater scrutiny is being given to shipment content. Based on regulatory changes, UPS procedures for shipping air hazardous materials have been modified. Therefore, all hazardous materials shippers must process their shipments using a UPS compliant shipping solution in conjunction with hazardous materials shipment preparation software. You may utilize UPS-provided WorldShip® 2010 version 12.0, purchase approved third-party software, or use a comparable system that will provide UPS with the necessary electronic information.

Shipping Ground or Air with UPS
As a UPS hazardous materials contract customer, you must comply not only with 49 CFR and IATA but also with UPS carrier variations for domestic air and ground hazardous materials shipments.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.