JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is a 100+ year old violin/fiddle case. It came with an instrument dated 1902 and I believe this case to be from that time period. Notice the "aesthetic" look to the exterior. Some would call it "correct for the time period holster wear." Nice blue electrical tape over what looks to be romex wire handle, the somewhat worn exterior covering on the outside of the case and the bare wood top. Perfect space for personalized artwork. The old latches work just fine and the interior has plenty of storage space for those things you need when doing a gig plus hangers for two bows. The bad part is the case lived in a smoke filled environment for the last few decades. Were it not for that I would not be parting with it. I'm asking $90 OBO and will trade for 22, AR or AK ammo. Please contact me through this post or call me at 541-401-1063. I don't text. I am outside of Lebanon but will meet with a serious buyer.

MVC-176S.JPG MVC-177S.JPG MVC-178S.JPG MVC-181S.JPG MVC-182S.JPG MVC-183S.JPG MVC-184S.JPG MVC-185S.JPG MVC-186S.JPG MVC-187S.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top