JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Price drop! For sale or trade is this Hopf full size violin. Beautiful wood and in great condition considering the age. Plays out well with a good voice. For the intermediate to advanced player. As the photos show, it has been around. Looks like a mouse dined on one of the pegs and a very minor separation at the tail but none of this affects the function and the previous owner added their initials making this a "signed edition". It could use a trip to a qualified luthier for a new set of pegs and fine tuners. Comes with a case and bow. Asking price is $350 OBO and I will take in on trade weapons, factory ammo or US made WWII military blades. Please PM me with questions, more photos or for contact intel. I can meet with a serious buyer within a reasonable distance of the Albany/Lebanon area. I will ship on the buyers dime and at the buyers risk, I really don't want to ship.

MVC-145S.JPG MVC-144S.JPG MVC-137S.JPG MVC-138S.JPG MVC-140S.JPG MVC-142S.JPG MVC-143S.JPG MVC-148S.JPG MVC-146S.JPG MVC-147S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews