JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got a cortisone shot in my left shoulder this morning so I'll let you know if I can even do one in about a week before asking them to just amputate the arm.

Hey, just joking!!!

I'm gonna do this... not sure why, or what it's gonna get me, but I'm currently a lost soul, looking for some plan- any plan.... so here it is. Not gonna do my test tonight, though... will do it tomorrow, check in, and check back in 6 weeks.

I'm in. Just making it public. Starting on 4-23-13

sinus infection... Starting on 4-27-13

(that will give me time to make up an excuse to delay when that date comes)

I used to knock out 90+ push-up's and 90+ sit-up's (both in 2 minute timed events), then do a two-mile run in <13 minutes for the Army PT test... I don't have cause to do that much, that fast anymore but I could work back up to it in about 2-3 weeks of every other day training with a 2-6 mile run on the off days... However, my brain (that thinks it's still 28) is finally starting to "catch up" to my 46 year old body, so I'd keep the Advil corporation flush with demand. ;)

100 in 7 weeks is BS. Most soldiers in their prime can't do anywhere close to 100. Of course, they only count good push-ups when tested. I'm sure a lot can do 100 sloppy push-ups.

That's funny, back in the late 80's and early 90's Army males in the 17-22yr. catagory had to do 89 push-ups and 88 sit-ups in 2 minutes, and run 2 miles in under 12 minutes to max the test... Although I could run over the horizon and back in combat boots with a full ruck, I could never quite max the run, but the other two events... no problem. Today's couch potato/video game playing bred stock, turned soldiers must be running to a lower standard these days.

Annnnnnd since I was a Drill Sgt. for 3yrs, I could do push up alllllll day long. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top