JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying my best to get thru the big game regs, and I want to get my general season rifle tags for hunting the Santium and Willamette Units. The units are in the 600 series portion of the regs, but at the top left corner there is a application deadline date.

I just want go get my general season tag to hunt coastal. The season does not start until 10/19, i just want to make sure i can still buy my tag and hunt legally?

thanks for the help.

I am trying my best to get thru the big game regs, and I want to get my general season rifle tags for hunting the Santium and Willamette Units. The units are in the 600 series portion of the regs, but at the top left corner there is a application deadline date.

I just want go get my general season tag to hunt coastal. The season does not start until 10/19, i just want to make sure i can still buy my tag and hunt legally?

thanks for the help.

The Santiam and the Willamette are in the "western general hunt". The 600 series (antlerless raffle hunts) for the Willamette is the 615 hunt and is mostly private land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top