JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Genuinely envious. A 92 model has been a benchmark goal for me, but it battles with a Jericho readily. Have some fun on my behalf at least. And if you own a can, throw it on and send pictures... I promise I'll only look when the lady isn't home.

Beretta made the 92 like....a Taurus!
Funny. I always believed Beretta made the 92 like the Berettas M1921 and M1951 then designed the 92, built a factory in Brazil to handle the production to the Brazilian army then sold that factory to Taurus who continues making the 92 under Taurus PT92 moniker.

guess I was misinformed.

OP, sweet firearm! My favorite impulse purchase; DSA Stg58 para right after the Clinton ban. Hanging on the wall at Kieths for $899.

Now to find a holster for it, probably a shoulder rig. Anyone know if holsters for the Beretta M3A1 will fit the 92X Performance?

Last Edited:
Funny. I always believed Beretta made the 92 like the Berettas M1921 and M1951 then designed the 92, built a factory in Brazil to handle the production to the Brazilian army then sold that factory to Taurus who continues making the 92 under Taurus PT92 moniker.

guess I was misinformed.

OP, sweet firearm! My favorite impulse purchase; DSA Stg58 para right after the Clinton ban. Hanging on the wall at Kieths for $899.
I was just referencing the safety placement. I actually preferred the frame mounted safety if the Taurus over the slide mounted safety/decocker of the Beretta.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top