JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Genuinely envious. A 92 model has been a benchmark goal for me, but it battles with a Jericho readily. Have some fun on my behalf at least. And if you own a can, throw it on and send pictures... I promise I'll only look when the lady isn't home.

Beretta made the 92 like....a Taurus!
Funny. I always believed Beretta made the 92 like the Berettas M1921 and M1951 then designed the 92, built a factory in Brazil to handle the production to the Brazilian army then sold that factory to Taurus who continues making the 92 under Taurus PT92 moniker.

guess I was misinformed.

OP, sweet firearm! My favorite impulse purchase; DSA Stg58 para right after the Clinton ban. Hanging on the wall at Kieths for $899.

Now to find a holster for it, probably a shoulder rig. Anyone know if holsters for the Beretta M3A1 will fit the 92X Performance?

Last Edited:
Funny. I always believed Beretta made the 92 like the Berettas M1921 and M1951 then designed the 92, built a factory in Brazil to handle the production to the Brazilian army then sold that factory to Taurus who continues making the 92 under Taurus PT92 moniker.

guess I was misinformed.

OP, sweet firearm! My favorite impulse purchase; DSA Stg58 para right after the Clinton ban. Hanging on the wall at Kieths for $899.
I was just referencing the safety placement. I actually preferred the frame mounted safety if the Taurus over the slide mounted safety/decocker of the Beretta.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top