JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
9mm
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought them on accident don't have any use for them. Opened box but the bag is still sealed up. Will either sell or trade for 100 rounds of 9mm. Just kinda trying to see what's out there.

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am confused. You want to trade 100 projectiles for 100 rounds?
I want to get rid of these hollow point bullets I bought on accident. If someone will trade me some manufactures rounds then we can talk. I put 100 on there just because I honestly have no idea what these are worth and am hoping to have a conversation with whoever about what seems fair. I know hp rounds are way more expensive from what I've seen. I am just hoping to get them into someone's hands who will use them so they don't sit on my shelf forever. Lol

Last Edited:
How can you have no idea what they are worth if you just bought them by mistake?

They are worth about $20 to 25 to someone that reloads---about the same price you probably paid for them.

Took me about a minute to come up with this. https://www.ballisticproducts.com/Hornady-HP_XTP-Bullets-9mm-355-124gr-100_box/productinfo/98335571/

Or if you want to pay more for them. https://www.opticsplanet.com/hornady-35571-xtp-9mm-355-124-gr-hollow-point-100-box.html
I know exactly how much I paid for them. But anytime you buy something the price goes down when you try to resell them. I paid 50 dollars for them so that's why I put 50 dollars. I have never traded in ammunition before so that is the reason I asked.

I know exactly how much I paid for them. But anytime you buy something the price goes down when you try to resell them. I paid 50 dollars for them so that's why I put 50 dollars. I have never traded in ammunition before so that is the reason I asked.
But I bought them online because I can't find ammo anywhere by where I live. If I saw them in person I would have know they are just the bullets. Thought I was getting on good deal on the website.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top