JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been posted before but these deserve to be posted again, these are an amazing deal.

As good of quality as anything else, the 2 I ordered have ambi safeties and are even M16 cut. I was thinking I should have got a few more, and they put their sale back on for the $99 price so I grabbed another batch.

20211208_191849.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Been posted before but these deserve to be posted again, these are an amazing deal.

As good of quality as anything else, the 2 I ordered have ambi safeties and are even M16 cut. I was thinking I should have got a few more, and they put their sale back on for the $99 price so I grabbed another batch.

View attachment 1085465
How does the trigger feel? Have you tried multiple uppers to see if pin fit was good? I noticed a number of reviewers claiming take down pin was really difficult to move in and out when an upper was installed.

Last Edited:
How does the trigger feel? Have you tried multiple uppers to see if pin fit was good? I noticed a number of reviewers claiming take down pin was really difficult to move in and out when an upper was installed.
Trigger feels mil-spec, not to great, but I've felt worse. Probably smooth out some after a few hundred rounds. Maybe I'll throw a cheap upper on one and see how it does.

Fit on multiple uppers fine, no issues there. Pins are stiff but not unusually so, just new.

Trigger feels mil-spec, not to great, but I've felt worse. Probably smooth out some after a few hundred rounds. Maybe I'll throw a cheap upper on one and see how it does.

Fit on multiple uppers fine, no issues there. Pins are stiff but not unusually so, just new.
This is a great buy thanks for the feedback on your purchase.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top