JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I know I'm one of the few who had issues but I bought 6 with the help of my sister. planned on getting at least 12 so I could buy a ps90 at a better price. Tried one to make sure it was real after I got them then decided to buy something else since the gun wasn't restocking at some point during the month I waited they either cancelled one of the cards or someone in another state used it somehow. It surely tripped out the manager at cabelas. Svm was supposed to refund me and never did. Waiting on visa now to charge back my purchase. Great deal just keep your receipts or use them asap I guess. Just my experience I know they have great reviews so it must not happen often.

That's not so great, i used the first one i had, but i have to save these until i finally have enough for the Model 29.

I wonder if you can take them in and have them load the value onto a new card so it's not screwed up via the issuer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top