JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Less than 45 minutes from Gresham is the Cascade Sportsman Club. They have a 100 yard covered rifle and a
covered pistol range. On the WA side of the river just east of the Bridge of the God's. They give you a key to the gate
for you and your guests. I go during the week and usually have the whole place to myself. :D The best
part is that it is $20 a year and no joining fees.:D:D I use to shoot out in the woods but
it has it's problems with other shooters handling weapons when your down range.:oops::oops::oops:
FYI The club President lives in Gresham.
Your welcome.;)
I can't get to the
Less than 45 minutes from Gresham is the Cascade Sportsman Club. They have a 100 yard covered rifle and a
covered pistol range. On the WA side of the river just east of the Bridge of the God's. They give you a key to the gate
for you and your guests. I go during the week and usually have the whole place to myself. :D The best
part is that it is $20 a year and no joining fees.:D:D I use to shoot out in the woods but
it has it's problems with other shooters handling weapons when your down range.:oops::oops::oops:
FYI The club President lives in Gresham.
Your welcome.;)
I am in Gresham to, how I can get more information about membership ore any contact information who is in charge of that place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top