JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Redmond
State
Washington
Zip Code
These are a holdover from a few builds ago that I had stored in my safe in a 'Z CORR' anti corrosion sealed packet.

These were purchased directly from BCM and have the BCM business logo on the baseplate. They are stamped 04TQ4 and are black Teflon coated 30 round magazines with the foliage green enhanced Magpul followers. They have never been used, never been loaded with rounds. 1 or 2 may have been placed in a lower to check on the mag release parts being correctly installed, but none have been used live nor with a completed weapon.... Not sure if that matters to people but wanted to open and transparent.

They retail for around $10 per mag online so just looking to get some of my money back, I think I purchased them for $12.95 or so a mag but they are selling for $90 plus tax and shipping when in stock:

I'd like $100 cash on pick up for all 10, so $10 per mag even. Not wanting to split at the moment as I don't want to over complicate things and I do not want to ship either. Happy to meet in the Bellevue, Redmond, Woodinville area.

Please message me with any questions.

vruXkfz_hupeBRIW7UuF6SvV-B8NUcVJwKk0HEQ2z7_0=w2400.jpg
kWhXqm5vksobP2IoeaFRn-RUzMAszGSXBkGU_DQYsr3g=w2400.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I appreciate the offer, I'd prefer to have someone come pick up. Sadly recovering from knee surgery so going to the post office and getting it all packaged up doesn't sound that appealing! I'll take in on board though.

Thanks for all the messages and posts. I'm not willing to split right now sadly, you can always buy all 10 and sell 5? ;o)

Still available if anyone wants to come pick them up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top