JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Excellent video, thanks for posting,

A comment about knifes, if you are like me you can not have a firearm on your employeers property, so I have cheap $1.00 Ozark trails knife (walmart sporting goods) (btw way, I have one in each of my ghb's bob's and survival kits) in between my seats of my truck at all times, I had my windaw down on the way home from work once and guy came over and reach in asking for money hoping I would be intimidated straped with no room to move. I grabbed the knife and flipped it open and put it at his throat, I caught him total by surprise, he ran screaming and cussing me out little a school girl.

I also carry one in my sock almost everywhere I go, the places that say no firearms allowed, well the knife is legal and in my sock and how many terrorist or bad guys are going to look in your sock if taking you hostage.

Excellent video, thanks for posting,

A comment about knifes, if you are like me you can not have a firearm on your employeers property, so I have cheap $1.00 Ozark trails knife in between my seats of my truck at all times, I had my windaw down on the way home from work once and guy came over and reach in asking for money hoping I would be intimidated straped with no room to move. I grabbed the knife and flipped it open and put it at his throat, I caught him total by surprise, he ran screaming and cussing me out little a school girl.

I also carry one in my sock almost everywhere I go, the places that say no firearms allowed, well the knife is legal and in my sock and how many terrorist or bad guys are going to look in your sock if taking you hostage.

Have been training on the very basic level of H2H knife defense - very hard, very sobering!

Have been training on the very basic level of H2H knife defense - very hard, very sobering!

Yes it is, just remember surprise is everything, the guy who stuck his head my window never ever expected to get a blade to his throat, I had seen hanging the inersection from time tot time before never knew what he was up to, but never saw him again after that. Just remember it your life, that of your family, someone plays it you deal with them with extreme prejudice, there is a time and place to be nice and a time to say ok it was your decisiion to do and to die today, not mine.

When someone screws with you they want rob, kill or do you harm, if a female is with you she may live but, live through heel for the rest of her life, it is the perp's decision to die that day not yours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top