JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they do a magazine ban nation wide it will probably be the same as the 1994 ban. It was already done once before and easy to strike up the idea. they just have to add a few extra things and back to congress for vote. The best way for them to hurt the industry is to stop it at the manufacturing and import side. Select state ban people just go to another state and buy what they want eventually it will be back to nation wide I am sure.

If they do a magazine ban nation wide it will probably be the same as the 1994 ban. It was already done once before and easy to strike up the idea. they just have to add a few extra things and back to congress for vote. The best way for them to hurt the industry is to stop it at the manufacturing and import side. Select state ban people just go to another state and buy what they want eventually it will be back to nation wide I am sure.
As long as gun owners keep voting for more gun control they will of course get more gun control. It is amazing to me to watch decades go by where gun owners vote for this stuff, then act like it "just happened" and had nothing to do with their poor choices. :s0054:

As long as gun owners keep voting for more gun control they will of course get more gun control. It is amazing to me to watch decades go by where gun owners vote for this stuff, then act like it "just happened" and had nothing to do with their poor choices. :s0054:
Well Virginia just turned red. Record number of first time gun purchases since 2020. 36 states are up for their mid term 2022 let's hope the democrats went too extreme for some democrats. I know of some democrats that live in Portland that went and got hand guns due to antifa and blm protest. They said it was a bit extreme from them and looking to vote the other way. LOTS are tired of the mandates and vaccine push set them over the edge We can only hope!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top