Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR 10 MM Glock 2o Extended Slide

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by wired, Jun 13, 2015.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

10 MM Glock 20 Extended stainless 6" lone wolf slide and barrel. Threaded .578×28 for a .45 silencer . 3 lb trigger , 23 lb main spring, thread protector. Comes with the usual Glock box, cleaning stuff, 10 MM dies, a few hundred rounds of fresh loaded ( from virgin starline brass. full power load 10MM is good for one, maybe 2 reloads. ) 10MM 180 grain ammo at 1400+ FPS and 150 ish rounds of Underwood 155 grain ammo at 1500+ FPS. I'll even throw in a complete Lee progressive loading press and a few hundred 180 grain bullets and a few lbs of 800X and a block of large primers for a good trade. Very accurate and extremely hard hitting 10MM. Theres a good thousand bucks worth of stuff here not including the reloading gear. $850 for all of it or $700 for the pistol and ammo. Comparable value trades entertained.

BRbAvH.jpg

J6065 and jessieD like this.
  2. rix4x4

rix4x4 The Gorge New Member

Is this an SF frame? What interests on trades? Handguns, rifles, optics, ammo?

3. wired

Rifles, even hunting type, and revolvers.

4. rix4x4

rix4x4 The Gorge New Member

Am in TD, message me your number, am interested. SF frame?

5. wired

It's a full sized frame. Not an sf fan myself.

6. wired

OK. A couple of things I havent mentioned. One is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this rig. Very accurate and it would be a great hunting rig. Those full power 10mm loads kick bubblegum. It was built from a bare G21 frame as there is no difference between G20 and G21 frames.. I have both. I do not have the G20 Glock parts ( barrel, spring, rod and slide) and never did. These are aftermarket long slide parts with an increased power spring. The Lone wolf parts are superior anyway IMHO. I am only letting it go as I built it to complement my TiRant 45 silencer which is why it is threaded for a .45 can. AAC tells me if I shoot full power 10MM through it they will not warranty my can. Basically I should have bought an Osprey 45. So , the gun itself is great for everything except for what I prefer it for.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    Nightstalker3 and etrain16 like this.