JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The fire sale continues, and now I am on to things I REALLY don't want to sell. But sell they must, and today! On the block now is something you don't see every day. Actually you never see these. This is a double-barreled 10 gauge side-by side with 18.25" barrels. This is one bad hombre of a Joe Biden-approved home defense system. If you are thinking that 10-gauge rounds are expensive, you are right. But trust me, there are more smiles in a 25-round box of ten gauge out of this thing than are in a whole case of 556 or 9mm. This thing punches fist-size holes in silhouettes at 7 yards with 4 shot. Get some of Federal's 1-3/4oz slugs and it will keep them in the black of 25-yard pistol target at 50 yards offhand. And I am a terrible shot! Keep in mind that 1-3/4oz is 765 grains! That is heavier than .50 BMG ball ammo! This is not a gun for girly men.

Details on gun: Made from a Spanish Universal Doublewing. It has dings, scratches and dents, but is beautifully made and functions well. Comes with a bandoleer of 14rounds, mostly 2-shot, and a soft case. Sacrifice because I need money fast at $375 firm. You pay background and transfer at the dealer of your choice in the Portland metro area. I suggest Tigard Pawn as it is close to me and has about the cheapest rates in town.
IMG_4078.jpg IMG_4080.jpg IMG_4081.jpg IMG_4083.jpg IMG_4084.jpg IMG_4074.jpg

Ok nobody with cash and availability today, but just got three for tomorrow so I had better shut her down. I will contact tomorrow's offers in order.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.