JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someome posted up a $10 dollar online Oregon CHL class a while back. My wife wants to take it. Can you post it up please?

Thanks!

Yep, I can recommend the site as well...

Funny, just did this a couple of weeks ago with the Mrs. She went Friday and received her CHL after the finger printing and photo session... Best $75 I've spent in a long time... ($10 on line class + $65 for CHL)

its probably more informational than the class i took(which a friend paid for me). it was more war stories than anything about concealment/safety.

I've been to 4 different CHL classes over the years, and they were all different.

One was a retired LEO, and focused almost exclusively on legalities, such as where you can carry and when you can shoot.

The 2nd was by OFF, and focused more on traditional gun safety and handling, along with some information regarding the laws.

3rd & 4th were at the Gibbs range, and combined classroom time along with actual range time. The 4th class also covered Utah.

I'll have to remember this one, and try it out someday just for fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top