JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess we shall see as they say. Not a lawyer, not an FFL, and did not stay in a Holiday Inn last night. I do know how moronic our so called AG is here though. The FFL's in OR are of course welcome to do this. If it was me? I would decline to make the few bucks.

Yeah, but there's the fun "curmudgeon" cranky and then there's the nasty "pathological compulsion to drop trou and crap in every punchbowl you see" cranky...
When I have to deal with older people who have lost mind control we see a wide variety. Some are mean and dangerous. Others of course just a danger to themselves. Every time I deal with one I say PLEASE if I live to be old enough to "lose it" let me be like GW Sr. Grabbing cute nurses butts and getting away with it because I don't know better, not trying to attack them. :D

Dangerous is a whole third class... the second kind I was thinking of was merely obnoxious not Danger to Self/Others.

For some reason I have this mental picture of you channeling Morgan Freeman's character in RED... LOL

Dangerous is a whole third class... the second kind I was thinking of was merely obnoxious not Danger to Self/Others.

For some reason I have this mental picture of you channeling Morgan Freeman's character in RED... LOL
Yep its often really sad. When dealing with someone who is drunk, high or both I figure if they get hurt too bad. When its some old person I really worry but, some of them are in amazingly good physical shape after the mind goes. One old guy sprang up and grabbed one of those O2 cylinders and was going to crown me with it. Had to do a full on take down on him. He fought and tried to bite. I had no idea how old he was till I went to write it up. The ones that wonder and such are often kind of fun to listen too. They can tell you about things that happened in their childhood but do not know what day it is or where they are at any more.

When I ordered though my FFL he changed me sales tax and a transfer fee as well which was fine. Sometimes I ordered my M14 myself so he just wanted to see if I paid sale tax on my firearm which I did. All out of state firearms, parts, etc. charge Washington State sales tax now anyways. I just printed out the invoice over to him when he received the firearm.
I ordered an Extar EP9 factory direct from their Arizona facility and had it shipped to my FFL in WA and neither party charged me any tax. I also ordered about $150 worth of accessories from www.shootingsurplus.com and they did not charge me any sales tax. Seems there are still a few out there that don't collect it.

I ordered an Extar EP9 factory direct from their Arizona facility and had it shipped to my FFL in WA and neither party charged me any tax. I also ordered about $150 worth of accessories from www.shootingsurplus.com and they did not charge me any sales tax. Seems there are still a few out there that don't collect it.
This is again something that people who do this are risking getting our AG on them. Just because they got away with it does not mean everyone will. If Bozo Bob gets wind of this he will be there wanting his cut. :(

This is again something that people who do this are risking getting our AG on them. Just because they got away with it does not mean everyone will. If Bozo Bob gets wind of this he will be there wanting his cut. :(
Don't you mean Boybutt-Banger Bob there, amigo? #AllDemsArePedos

Hey, if they're gonna say everyone not with them is a racist...

After reading the attached link, it looks like it's on me for any out of state business that makes less than $100k in annual sales to the state. I better get right on this....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top