JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS – 10.3 300BLK UPPER – AERO – SEEKINS – BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE PREMIUM

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via cash for FTF, or otherwise USPS MO or PayPal FF.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.
Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value):
Optics - MRO, RMR, LR scopes
Glock slides (RMR / MOS preferred)
15/22 mags
AR upper receivers

For sale is very good condition upper chambered in 300 AAC Blackout. I assembled this personally using AeroShell grease, calibrated torque wrenches, and in a near cleanroom environment. I worked (at the time of assembly) as an Engineer with a company involved in aerospace manufacturing so the assembly of this upper was done right.

Component list is:

Upper = Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced
Rail = Seekins 10" BAR / Aero Enhanced rail. This has since been discontinued and I don't see many for sale anymore.
Barrel = Ballistic Advantage 10.3 Premium (416R SS 5R) with 1:7 twist. This also includes a low profile pinned gas block and I added the pistol length gas tube.
No BCG, charging handle, optic, muzzle device, or anything except the 3 main parts listed above, are included in this sale unless specifically worked out with the seller.

I have 240 rounds through it. 160 subs and 80 supers. It was run suppressed with 155 subs (I verified stability with the first 5 rounds) and I experienced no cycling isues or abnormal behavior at all suppressed or not.
I never got a chance to bench it for groups other than breaking it in and I was seeing about ¾" groups at 50 yards, but I am also a terrible rifle shot.

I have about $600 into the upper as listed above. Looking to get $500 OBRO shipped for it. There is no damage anywhere on it other than a small (like, really small) scuff or two from the safe.
I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route. For an in-person sale, subtract $25 for saving me the cost and hassle of shipping.
Sorry for the dim pics, I can get better ones to show any requested views:
50739358936_e12b79768a_z.jpg [

50739464087_a66411621a_z.jpg

Pic of the brass deflector to show minimal round count:

50738620743_728fdb6860_z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show