JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the market for a .22 for plinking and squirrel hunting so my choice has come to the Ruger. Who's seen the best price on these lately and where? I just want a plain jane one (aside from maybe a bull barrel and/or scope) because I want to put my on choice of stock and accessories. Let me know what deals you guys have seen...

BiMart.
Watch their ads. You'll find a new one there for less than most are asking used on here.

Then you can do your modifications... barrel, scope etc and don't forget

RimFireCentral

On a side note, this was the best $237 I've ever spent. I advise investing in the Volquartzen hammer/bolt release kit for $45. I also put on a BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40. Couldn't be happier. Sage Rats bewere...

Well I got my used (great condition) 40th anv. NRA 10/22 with a scope and one 10 round (factory clear plastic lips) from the GUN BROKER in Tigard for $149 and $10 for background check. They have some nice prices on firearms. I got a glock 27 for $379 with one mag, and a used mossberg 500 in nice shape for $149 and I think they forgot to charge me for the background check lol. Can't really go wrong with the Gun Broker...... stay away from Keith's lol.

Well I got my used (great condition) 40th anv. NRA 10/22 with a scope and one 10 round (factory clear plastic lips) from the GUN BROKER in Tigard for $149 and $10 for background check. They have some nice prices on firearms. I got a glock 27 for $379 with one mag, and a used mossberg 500 in nice shape for $149 and I think they forgot to charge me for the background check lol. Can't really go wrong with the Gun Broker...... stay away from Keith's lol.

Wow I'm definately going to have to call the Gun Broker and see what they've got in stock, that's a great deal! I've seen the bi mart specials around here for $170 like you guys were saying as well which seems like a decent price. But that $150 with a scope would be even better obviously... Thanks for the input and also thanks for the website Dyjital, I've never seen that. Pretty cool! :s0155:

I have no info on when they go on sale. Sorry if I misled you. I bought mine there and at the time inquired about a scope, and Nick at the gun counter said wait a while and the rimfire scopes will go on sale, they always do. I did and I brought the gun back in purchased the scope and he boresighted it for free. The 25 round hot lips magazines frequently go on sale there to. Good luck!:s0155:

I have no info on when they go on sale. Sorry if I misled you. I bought mine there and at the time inquired about a scope, and Nick at the gun counter said wait a while and the rimfire scopes will go on sale, they always do. I did and I brought the gun back in purchased the scope and he boresighted it for free. The 25 round hot lips magazines frequently go on sale there to. Good luck!:s0155:

Thanks Marty! I'll be waiting in the wings ready to strike when those sales come back :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top