JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Save your money and buy a gun that shoots more accurately in the first place.
There are some really nice and very accurate .22 cal, rim fire rifles and pistols out there.
Keep your 10/22 stock or do your own mods. [look on u tube] there is plenty you can do wile saving for a real accurate .22 right out of the box.
later Silver Hand

meh ^^^

How about the BX-Trigger? I bought a 10/22 with a no-name trigger job. A good trigger makes a huge difference for the most popular rifle in history (I just made that up...but it sounds accurate).

Save your money and buy a gun that shoots more accurately in the first place.
There are some really nice and very accurate .22 cal, rim fire rifles and pistols out there.
Keep your 10/22 stock or do your own mods. [look on u tube] there is plenty you can do wile saving for a real accurate .22 right out of the box.
later Silver Hand

I hardly leave any of the guns I own how they are right out of the box. For me personally, working on my guns and customizing them myself is part of what I love so much about them. This can mean anything from buying new parts for them or working on the parts that come stock (as you suggested). I own a couple extremely accurate .22s that are way more accurate then my 10/22 will ever be. But these are also for long range bench rest/Extreme precision shooting. My 10/22 is going to be for speed steel / out to 50 yards or so.

I have owned three 10/22s in my life time the first model from the 1960s was the most accurate>
Wile working in a gun shop back then I wrote the company about the tolerance of the bolt guide rail. Every 10/22 used and resold to our shop, to the rear of the bolt [the guide rail] had a notch cut in it, the bolt guide rail then came to rest at the breach face of the barrel and therefore cracked. Correction were made to the rifle and I received a letter of thanks from the company. They are a great shooter. For about the same money a good rebuild would cost, you might find a Remington Nylon 66 of the same ERA and have in my opinion a better shooting rifle.
I was shooting Pennies at the twenty five yard line with that rifle but had only one to play with myself at the time.
They make it the way it is to sell and someone is always there to make it better.
The crack on the guide rail never stopped the 10/22 from working so there may be a few oldies laying around just as they were delivered.
Silver Hand

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.