JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well my quest for extra cash continues. First up is my stainless 10/22 tactical. For those of you who dont know It is just like a standard takedown however it has some real nice fiber optic sights and the barrel is threaded. Its new in the box and hasn't been fired by me. It comes with one BX-25 mag that is also new. I have yet to see another one of these in person. I hate to sell this but it has less sentimental value than my other guns. $500 OBO

Next is a beautiful SKS. I dont know much about SKS's but when I seen this one it was so nice I had to buy it. I am told It is more valuable than the standard run of the mill chinese sks but not by a whole lot. However it is unfired and the guy I talked to about that seemed SKS knowledgeable really was upset he didn't have a wad of hundreds in his pocket to try to buy the thing from me (at the time I wasnt in need of money) I purchased it from a very nice older gent that had It stashed in the back of one of his safes and seemed very trustworthy and gave me his word he bought it new and wiped it down and put it in his safe. and it is absolutly spotless. I'm sure its never had a round in it so was the sks guy I talked to and I'm sure you will be to! Its made in china by CGA and imported by GLNIC in LA. CA. It does have one small ding on the stock that I must have put in it while bringing it home. Also $500 obo

Washington.. it is a very light colored stock compaired to other ones I've owned or seen.. I can't find much info on them but what I did find said they were basically early imports from china then the got shut down by the atf and norinco took over after that. I would of thought that early ones would of had a real bayonet and not just a spike. Buy like I say I don't know much about SKS' s. This one with the light colored stock is the only one I've ever really liked.

Washington.. it is a very light colored stock compaired to other ones I've owned or seen.. I can't find much info on them but what I did find said they were basically early imports from china then the got shut down by the atf and norinco took over after that. I would of thought that early ones would of had a real bayonet and not just a spike. Buy like I say I don't know much about SKS' s. This one with the light colored stock is the only one I've ever really liked.

1949 had spike 1950 on had blade for awhile then went back to spike. chinese were made 1956 (type 56 sks) onwards. i own 2 1958 chinese and 1 1959 chinese. i can't afford anything else yet.

they were stopped being imported by clinton. the chinese coming in now are state arsenal /26\ which are only ones that can be dated and meet the 50 year old requirement as curio & relics. 6 digit serial number is 1956 and 7 digit with 1 is 1956+1 equals 1957 +2 is 1958 +3 is 1959 and so on. only applies to tri angle 26 chinese.

Wow. You seem like you might know a thing or two about SKS's. I wish you had more insight about CGA ones. I never could find much about them. The guy that I got it from thought he bought it about 20 or 30 years ago and thats all I know. I couldnt find a way to date this particular gun or even what years GLNIC was importing them. I hope its a little more valuable than most average sks's. I paid more than I would of ever bought one before I ran across this one. I figured it would look nice sitting in the back of my safe for another 20 or 30 years and maybe be worth more than what I had into by at least 12 or 15% but my wife isnt giving me much option right now. At least not without a long hard fight that isnt worth a couple guns.

Oh and the SKS also comes with a new tapco 20 round mag. If I can find it that is. I never tried putting it in but bought it just to have one, just in case

Well I wish you were in washington. I havent had any interest at all. Im not quite sure what to think of it yet. If I get more desperate for money I guess I will have to put them on armslist.. Boy I hate that place.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top