JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Currently Sportsman's Warehouse has a burnt bronze Rugger 10/22 take down for $259. Cheapest I've seen them. Also should note they come with a neat back pack carrying case and a weaver style scope rail. Solid choice for a survival rifle set up pretty cheap.:D

While we can't sell them below cost... hint hint... I can sell you one for $299 plus $10 currently have 83 in stock from the vendor.

Mike (Manager)

upload_2017-8-16_1-19-9.png

I pick one up at the Portland store off 82nd last Saturday and they said they had 5 left. I was in the market for a new 10/22 but wasn't planning on getting one that day but at 269.99 for a takedown I couldn't say no.

Store in Salem has 3 of them, still on sale.
They had 4 before I walked in...;)
They also have 1 of the Magpul X-22 Takedown stocks. A very clever piece of Magpul goodness, made just for the Ruger takedown. Tempting...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top