JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've have yet to run into any. I rely heavily on internet sales. Also, there are of couple of us in Wilsonville who are tricking out 10-22s, likely many more than I know, but if you want to connect, drop me a note. Everyone has their favorite web store, I am partial to midwayusa.com

Regards,
Mark

I went to richs gun shop in Donald. They are a fair amount of 10/22 things. A few barrels n stocks, some accessories. More then any other shop ive been too. But I figured the internet was the place. I just like too look and feel before I buy. But thank you guys.
joey

I build a lot of 10/22's in my shop and the internet is the way to go. I use Brownells, Midway, rimfire technologies and tactical solutions. Sometimes I get lucky at other shops but either price is too high or they have one or two items in stock

midway has lots of 10-22 parts and i bought all mine there and the 10-22 is easy to work on and i have fixed mine up and they shoot better than i can and midway has kits on sale for houge stocks and heavy barrels for great prices and they fit right in and all you have to do is take the two allen screws to remove the barrel and your ready to go!!

There is a lady down in Grants Pass who shows up at PDX gun shows. Another guy who I've seen at the Hillsboro shows. I'm looking for someone who really knows 10/22s as my speed steel rifle is less than reliable lately. Keeps hanging up an empty on ejecting.

I'm looking for someone who really knows 10/22s as my speed steel rifle is less than reliable lately. Keeps hanging up an empty on ejecting.

Might want to consider either having your bolt tuned up by Que https://sites.google.com/site/quesplace/ I had this done and since then have not had a failure to fire or eject.

or buy a KIDD bolt Welcome to Kidd Innovative Design - Why Be Average? (830) 557-KIDD(5433) which makes some of the best upgrades you can get for a 10/22.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top