Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

10/22 shops

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Outdoorxj, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Outdoorxj

Outdoorxj Wilsonville Active Member

Is there any local shops that sell a good variety of 10/22 things. Ive been to a few but they dont have a good selection of stocks, barrels, and accessories.
    Thanks for your input.

2. markpeters1970

markpeters1970 PNW Active Member

I've have yet to run into any. I rely heavily on internet sales. Also, there are of couple of us in Wilsonville who are tricking out 10-22s, likely many more than I know, but if you want to connect, drop me a note. Everyone has their favorite web store, I am partial to midwayusa.com

Regards,
    Mark

3. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

The thing you are asking for has already been done away with, before it could prolly begin, by the web. Brownells & Midway usa carry plenty of these accessories

4. Outdoorxj

Outdoorxj Wilsonville Active Member

I went to richs gun shop in Donald. They are a fair amount of 10/22 things. A few barrels n stocks, some accessories. More then any other shop ive been too. But I figured the internet was the place. I just like too look and feel before I buy. But thank you guys.
    joey

gryghin and (deleted member) like this.
  5. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I build a lot of 10/22's in my shop and the internet is the way to go. I use Brownells, Midway, rimfire technologies and tactical solutions. Sometimes I get lucky at other shops but either price is too high or they have one or two items in stock

6. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

You might call or stop in Wild Bills in Mollala they had quite a bit...barrels, stocks, optics, triggers etc. I looked at an Archangel stock.

Outdoorxj and (deleted member) like this.
  7. joie777

joie777 United States New Member

midway has lots of 10-22 parts and i bought all mine there and the 10-22 is easy to work on and i have fixed mine up and they shoot better than i can and midway has kits on sale for houge stocks and heavy barrels for great prices and they fit right in and all you have to do is take the two allen screws to remove the barrel and your ready to go!!

8. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

There is a lady down in Grants Pass who shows up at PDX gun shows. Another guy who I've seen at the Hillsboro shows. I'm looking for someone who really knows 10/22s as my speed steel rifle is less than reliable lately. Keeps hanging up an empty on ejecting.

9. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Might want to consider either having your bolt tuned up by Que https://sites.google.com/site/quesplace/ I had this done and since then have not had a failure to fire or eject.

or buy a KIDD bolt Welcome to Kidd Innovative Design - Why Be Average? (830) 557-KIDD(5433) which makes some of the best upgrades you can get for a 10/22.