JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure others have run into this issue, so I hope there's an answer out there. For the past year I have had see thru rings w/ no base on my 10/22 and have enjoyed the ability to use scope or sights. The only problem is now I want to be able to switch between a red dot (that will end up on my mini, but I want to play w/ first on 10/22) and a scope. So I took off the scope and rings I was using (scope had to be removed from rings to remove rings from rifle), and put the weaver base that came w/ 10/22. The issue is I can no longe see sights over base.

Are there taller sights for 10/22 to make sights viewable w/ base?

Thanks for all your responses!!!

the4thshake: Those might work. I'll have to check them out.

pinkhamr: Those are about the same as the ones I was planning to use. Problem is w/ the base on you can't even see over the base even before putting the rings on.

jhc5: Those are like the ones I'm replacing. Worked well, but you have to remove the scope from the rings to remove rings. Not ideal when switching between 1" and 30mm scopes.

Thanks for all your responses!!!

the4thshake: Those might work. I'll have to check them out.

pinkhamr: Those are about the same as the ones I was planning to use. Problem is w/ the base on you can't even see over the base even before putting the rings on.

jhc5: Those are like the ones I'm replacing. Worked well, but you have to remove the scope from the rings to remove rings. Not ideal when switching between 1" and 30mm scopes.

Sounds like a cheekpad may help ... ???

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads