JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Building a 10/22 tacticool toy is expensive enough without having to spend $250+ on a new 10/22 just to cannibalize it and then get stuck with a stock and non-threaded barrel laying around. What is a mall ninja to do?

Looking for reliable running 10/22 rifle/parts to build a kiddie toy. Stock/barrel can be scratched to death, I don't care, they get replaced anyway.

Not sure what is fair - $100-150 just to get a decent, reliable receiver/bolt? That sucks, ask me how I really feel lol. Aftermarket ones by Kidd or TacSol are a fortune, so no go on that also. I don't have the funds to build a $750 10/22.

If you are in Oregon I believe you can UPS it to me in-state (Oregon), but I'd have to make sure about that since the receiver block is considered a firearm by itself. You can send a 'rifle' but not a handgun in that manner (again, no way without checking first).

How about just a high end aftermarket receiver? I've really decided I like the KIDD bolts w/ their firing pin and extractor.

Just adding that in their because TacSol, KIDD, Volquartson and other aftermarket receivers are crazy cost wise + ffl fees, etc.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.