JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.
They made a bunch of them, but them that's got'm, is keep'n em.
That, is why you seldom see them.
👍👍👍👍👍

First and foremost, I'm looking for photos of anyone who managed to get a Hera stock on one, I was wondering if I could put the CQR stock on the PMACA Chassis, and what the look/ergo would be.

Does anyone have any uncommon mods or configurations for their 10/22.

I'm looking to be informed and inspired by people who take DIY to the next level.

FEEL FREE TO DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE 10/22 loadout!
Don't know or care about diy when there is everything you can imagine already available aftermarket, but here is a dual Gatling gun.

Add and electric motor to that thing and boy would it be fun to play with :D
Woudl be really easy to add cordless drill to it. No idea if that would be legal or not though and my guess is it wouldn't be but I don't know. With that price on their website I'm guessing maybe this hasnt been made for decades or something. That website itself looks really hokey. Somebody needs to go visit them in Elgin Oregon and see if they are still in business probably.

Last Edited:
Woudl be really easy to add cordless drill to it. No idea if that would be legal or not though and my guess is it wouldn't be but I don't know. With that price on their website I'm guessing maybe this hasnt been made for decades or something. That website itself looks really hokey. Somebody needs to go visit them in Elgin Oregon and see if they are still in business probably.
Last time I saw a kit for sale was 10 years ago, maybe more.

Last time I saw a kit for sale was 10 years ago, maybe more.
Maybe buy the plans from them and get an outfit to fabricate the parts. Or make from scratch. It looks really simple. A mount, a hand crank that turns a rod which has 2 paddles that pulls the triggers. I would just put it on a gimbal on a tripod and that part (mount) is done.

Cabela's used to sell those. That's where I bought mine from almost 20 years ago, for $400 for the kit.

You can still buy them today from Pike Arms or Tactical Inc but the price has gone up dramatically.

Cabela's used to sell those. That's where I bought mine from almost 20 years ago, for $400 for the kit.

You can still buy them today from Pike Arms or Tactical Inc but the price has gone up dramatically.

That would be cool to get one of those and mount on a gimbal in the back of a jeep.

BA71D89B-0D25-435E-A249-2416CC2EE965.jpeg

This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

View attachment 567266
Nice
That's rare one , haven't seen it ..

This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

View attachment 567266
That's a sporter sold at wal mart and a few other places (lypses exclusive as I recall). I had the same gun. You can remove paint on reciever and polish the aluminum and it will look a lot better. Here's my old one after polishing reciever and refinishing the birch stock to a lighter color:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top