JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at doing some work on my 10/22 now that my SR9 project is completed.

I want to lighten up the trigger, install a bipod, and probably get a new .920 barrel. Might also get a new stock to complete the set. Here are the products I'm looking at:

Volquartsen Hammer Kit

<broken link removed>

Champion Targets Bi-pod

<broken link removed>

Ruger BX-25 magazine

I already have a nice weaver 4x28 scope. Looking for feedback on all these products or recommendations for other products. I will be buying this stuff piece by piece over time and budget is limited, so please don't recommend anything much more expensive than what is listed.

Here is a heck of a buy on a bi-pod, I just bought one for my CZ Varmint. Rifle-Bi-Pod-Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Shot it Thursday and it worked well.

POD.jpg
CZwPod.jpg

I shoot Speed steel at Tri-County and really like the $99 Boyd stocks (boydstocks.com) with Pac Lite Barrels (there really light). The hammer kits are nice but you only need is the target hammer to get a nice crisp pull.

I clean the rifles after every 300 rounds cause I can't afford a misfire. Get the automatic bolt release. Under $10 and 3 minutes to install.

DSCN0040.jpg

Pdx you will need to buy or mod it its easy. Good hammer is worth investment.
BX-25 mags are awesome. From there you can go a thousand directions.
Whats your goal?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads