JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worth it.

6399244F-3A4C-4284-B760-F48D9CBA6384.jpeg

I have a Champion loader one I'll sell to anyone for $20....

Totally worth it.

It took forever to come out.

No ,ore black thumb.

Looks like it would work great. I have a Champion Loader like Dyjital is selling and that version requires less handling of the bullets and is probably a bit faster, but more unwieldy. Why don't you get one Mr. Bisley and we can compare at the next Rimfire Challenge Match?

Looks like it would work great. I have a Champion Loader like Dyjital is selling and that version requires less handling of the bullets and is probably a bit faster, but more unwieldy. Why don't you get one Mr. Bisley and we can compare at the next Rimfire Challenge Match?
Not a bad idea:s0155:

Looks like they won a Golden Bullseye Award in Indy this year...Winner 2018 American Rifleman Golden Bullseye "Accessory of the Year" Award.

Last Edited:
I like the idea, price seems a little steep but I will probably buy one. Have a Butler Creek one that does work great, just kind of big for taking to the range. So I often load all my mags at home. Then often after I burn through that I of course want to shoot more so end up hand filling. This looks like a great tool for that.

I like the idea, price seems a little steep but I will probably buy one. Have a Butler Creek one that does work great, just kind of big for taking to the range. So I often load all my mags at home. Then often after I burn through that I of course want to shoot more so end up hand filling. This looks like a great tool for that.
Yeah.
Yeah...$35+ is a little steep. I can load 10/22 mags all day long. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as loading a 22/45 mag.

Yeah.

Yeah...$35+ is a little steep. I can load 10/22 mags all day long. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as loading a 22/45 mag.

I lost my 22/45 loader a couple weeks back at the range. Pulling it off one mag it flew down range out of reach. I cussed, thought about going out front and asking to go get it. Thought hell with it more trouble than it's worth. Rest of the session had my damn thumb sore. So when I got home I ordered 3 more from Amazon. Now keep at least 2 of them with me in the range bag in case I lose one :) Of course they are only $5.

I've used the Butler Creek, Champion and now Lula 10/22 loaders.

I think with practice one could load with the Lula as fast as the Butler Creek but for me I could never get the hang of the Champion. I couldn't get the angle right for consistent loading. I don't know how many shells were flipped around, landed sideways and bound up in the loader cam.

I really like the portability of the Lula.

When I look at all pricing I see a $30 for the Champion at local stores and about the same for the Butler Creek. Not much of a jump to $35 for a (now) proven loader.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top