JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright, I want to build a 10/22. I already have a scoped 10/22 Charger, but want an open sighted rifle for this seasons varmint shoots. The factory Iron sights leave a lot to be desired on the stock 10/22. I've seen the Tech sights, and so forth, that mount to the top of the reciever. The only problem I have with those is asthetics. I dont mind the way they look, but dont like the fact that you either have to leave your old rear sight on, or remove it and have a open dovetail. Either way, that looks like crap to me. So, I guess What im trying to find, is a good set of adjustable iron sights that fit into the stock location, OR iron sights that will fit a bull barrel variation that didnt come with iron sights at all.
Anyone want to help a picky shooter? :s0155:

check out the gi sights they are similar to m1 carbines

Dont those mount to the reciever?

Brownells sells dovetail plugs that fill in the slot.

Ive seen the plugs. Not a big fan of that either. Would rather put a sight there, or not have anything there at all.

Mill a bull barrel for a front sight. 2x problems solved.

I Like that idea! Approx, what would a gunsmith charge for something like that?

Williams makes a reciever sight, not a lot of elevation adjustment though. a shorty ramp base and hooded front will work for the front. Putting a "circle in a circle" and the target in the middle works amazingly well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top