JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 10/22 that has an issue with light primer strikes. I'm wondering if we have any local gunsmiths with experience on the 10/22 platform. I'd like to have the bolt radiused plus verify tolerances. I live in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area.

Thanks,
Nate

Brimestone Gunsmithing in Amboy, WA very experienced with the 10/22

Dave does great trigger work. He recommends https://sites.google.com/site/quesplace/ as the place to send your bolt. Que is reliable and a gentleman. Definitely worth the $35 to have your bolt tuned.

Just so happens I had both these gentlemen work over my 10-22. Que did a fantastic job blueprinting the bolt, and David out at Brimstone did the trigger group and even fitted my new barrel to the receiver for me. Can't go wrong there; I'm very pleased with the work done by both.

I posted a LF Gunsmith question in the gunsmithing subsection a week or so ago; never got a response (it's too quiet over there).

Hope you don't mind me piggybacking.

Looking to just get my barrel cut down and crowned on my new Tikka hunting rifle. Looking for something shorter and handier.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads