JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a tactical innovations gatling gun kit with two ruger 10/22's. also have a black synthetic stock and a muzzlelite bullpup stock. If you notice the notch i made on grip of bullpup stock, that is so u can use 30 round mags..laser sight included but its nothing special made by bsa...also comes with two promag drums and to be honest i had better luck using butler creek mags ,but i have gotten the drums to work...
costs.... ti kit $419 on sale <broken link removed>
10/22 cheapest i could find $244 Ruger 1022 Full Contour Synthetic Stock 22LR, Blued, Black Synth
bullpup stock %119.99 Muzzelite Bullpup Stock for the Ruger 10/22
50 round drum $63.99 ProMag Mag Ruger 10/22 Charger 22 Long Rifle 50-Round Drum Polymer
trades im looking for m1 garand is top of list... interested in m1a , ak47/ak74 variants ,1911's . I like black rifles ,nicer optics .Id let go for 800$ if anyones interested..I can add cash for right deal. Thanks NWFA!!!:cool:

IMG_4667.JPG IMG_4671.JPG IMG_4673.JPG IMG_4675.JPG IMG_4676.JPG IMG_4678.JPG IMG_4679.JPG IMG_4680.JPG

Last Edited:
everything about these photos makes me happy. You clearly live in a house of girls. Pink everything. Cups, drawings, phone cases, bowls. and then BAM there's a fsccckking freedom blaster on the counter. Your girls are lucky to have such a boss man in the house :cool:

everything about these photos makes me happy. You clearly live in a house of girls. Pink everything. Cups, drawings, phone cases, bowls. and then BAM there's a fsccckking freedom blaster on the counter. Your girls are lucky to have such a boss man in the house :cool:
bahahahah that is so true i have 2 little girls and wifey( im outnumbered but armed :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.