JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If you live in WA, last time I checked we can not have Full Auto anything...

I've seen YouTube videos of full auto 10/22's but they burn up a 25 round mag so fast you would be changing mags for more time then you would be putting lead down range....

Practice pulling the trigger faster;). (Yes, that's a thing - a good trigger job and the right trigger pull can dang near keep it firing nonstop, till you run out of ammo)

Wrong. I have a tax stamp for my select fire AK in Washington state. Not impossible. I know multiple people who also have tax stamps for 10/22s. It takes a bit longer to get/get approved, but still doable.

If the social order situation got so bad that the legal issues of full auto were irrelevant you probably would not want a gun that rips through half of the magazine every time you pull the trigger. SHTF would likely not see Cabela's open and well stocked.

Wrong. I have a tax stamp for my select fire AK in Washington state. Not impossible. I know multiple people who also have tax stamps for 10/22s. It takes a bit longer to get/get approved, but still doable.

Back from the dead...

But he was not really wrong and you are not really right. If you had a full auto prior to Washington changing the law (1994) you got to keep it, however no new full auto transfers are allowed effectively banning anyone new from having one.

Unlawful firearms—Exceptions.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, it is unlawful for any person to:
(a) Manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle;
(b) Manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, or in converting a weapon into a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle; or
(c) Assemble or repair any machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle.
(2) It is not unlawful for a person to manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, assemble, or repair, or have in possession or under control, a short-barreled rifle, or any part designed or intended solely and exclusively for use in a short-barreled rifle or in converting a weapon into a short-barreled rifle, if the person is in compliance with applicable federal law.
(3) Subsection (1) of this section shall not apply to:
(a) Any peace officer in the discharge of official duty or traveling to or from official duty, or to any officer or member of the armed forces of the United States or the state of Washington in the discharge of official duty or traveling to or from official duty; or
(b) A person, including an employee of such person if the employee has undergone fingerprinting and a background check, who or which is exempt from or licensed under federal law, and engaged in the production, manufacture, repair, or testing of machine guns, short-barreled shotguns, or short-barreled rifles:
(i) To be used or purchased by the armed forces of the United States;
(ii) To be used or purchased by federal, state, county, or municipal law enforcement agencies; or
(iii) For exportation in compliance with all applicable federal laws and regulations.
(4) It shall be an affirmative defense to a prosecution brought under this section that the machine gun or short-barreled shotgun was acquired prior to July 1, 1994, and is possessed in compliance with federal law.
(5) Any person violating this section is guilty of a class C felony.
[ 2016 c 214 § 1; 2014 c 201 § 1; 1994 sp.s. c 7 § 420; 1982 1st ex.s. c 47 § 2; 1933 c 64 § 1; RRS § 2518-1.]

Back from the dead...

But he was not really wrong and you are not really right. If you had a full auto prior to Washington changing the law (1994) you got to keep it, however no new full auto transfers are allowed effectively banning anyone new from having one.

Anyone except LEO or military Vets. Neither or which I am, my Kalashnikov is an import from '92. Tax stamp from then as well.

My buds selectfire 10/22 is legal due to his federal class 3 license. He cant sell here, but can manufacture.

Anyone except LEO or military Vets. Neither or which I am, my Kalashnikov is an import from '92. Tax stamp from then as well.

My buds selectfire 10/22 is legal due to his federal class 3 license. He cant sell here, but can manufacture.

You dont have an "import from '92 " tax stamped machine gun in Washington. Cutoff for conversion was '86 .

STOP LYING or show a pic of your form 4. You won't because it doesnt exist!!!

You dont have an "import from '92 " tax stamped machine gun in Washington. Cutoff for conversion was '86 .

STOP LYING or show a pic of your form 4. You won't because it doesnt exist!!!
You're right. Cutoff from conversion was 1992. I purchased the gun in 1992, and since it was already registered, and the law wasnt passed until 1994, I am allowed, legally to own and fire my AK.

If you dont see that as factual, thats your issue. Doesnt make it any less true.

And no. I wont show my form 4 on here. Id be stupid to. It may be legal, but I have personal info on there I dont think I'm too keen on showing you.

Redact your personal info. People do it all the time. Go ahead. That is unless you are lying...which you are.

Liar liar pants on fire.

Redact your personal info. People do it all the time. Go ahead. That is unless you are lying...which you are.

Liar liar pants on fire.
If I knew how to do that, sure. Being 52, I'm not too literate on this techy bubblegum.

Believe what you want. Your call. Either way, It's your choice. I'll have fun with my guns over here while you call me a liar.

I'm going to go bang my wife .... Morgan Fairchild.

Make a copy, take a black magic marker and color out your name and address ( except for the washington part ) , take a pic next to your AK.

I'm going to go bang my wife .... Morgan Fairchild.

Make a copy, take a black magic marker and color out your name and address ( except for the washington part ) , take a pic next to your AK.
I'll get right on that. Just to prove a point. Good luck with your "wife"

I gotta get to work. You know. That thing we all do in order to afford more guns.

As a non-LEO or Cl3 FFL, you cannot own a F/A made or converted after 11:59:59pm 1985

You said your F/A conversion was 1992

So this means one of two things; You are woefully ignorant and in jeopardy of becoming a member of club fed, or a liar trolling this forum.

Which is it?

We need to remember rule # 1 ...be excellent to each other...
Don't make me pull over and stop this thread....:D

Again not pointing anyone out here...just a reminder to attack the position , not the person...
Andy

As a non-LEO or Cl3 FFL, you cannot own a F/A made or converted after 11:59:59pm 1985

You said your F/A conversion was 1992

So this means one of two things; You are woefully ignorant and in jeopardy of becoming a member of club fed, or a liar trolling this forum.

Which is it?
For clarification. I typed it up wrong. I bought it in 92. Didnt import it in 92. Yes it is an import. But I only purchased it on 92.

Sorry for the confusion.

This old thread ( 2013 ) is about :
A Full auto conversion kit made by RH Customs
And...
Folks who may have experience with it.

I understand that threads may drift and meander...but lets shift the focus back to the OP , Please.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top