JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I saw a kit online for a 10/22 conversion kit from semi to full auto, I wanted to see if anyone has experience with this kit,

it is made by RH customs, <broken link removed>

It says out of stock but to order by e-mail.

Anyway considering it but curious about the kit.

Well considering they are all European and would not make it into the US I would say no one in the US has experience with it.

Also how do you plan on legally doing this?

not sure, which brings up another point anyone know if importing stuff like this is legal?

I just saw it on youtube and was curious, not saying its going to happen.

A buddy gave me a CD with the schematics of how to go full auto on a dozen different guns. And the 10/22 was the most detailed of all of them. It's not worth it. And if you don't go through all the rules, regulations and paperwork with the Feds, and you get caught with it, you will be wishing you hadn't.

i had a couple legally registered select fire guns in the now distant past. they were sure a hoot to shoot, but damn it got expensive fast even shooting russian or eastern block surplus.
i often thought the only select fire i'd want again would be a .22lr... decimate those damn bunny rabbits.

Sad that it only costs $90 to make one or $12,000 or so to buy one and have it registered legally.

On the legal side of things, the Slide Fire seems to work pretty nice with an MP15-22. My range doesn't allow those, so there isn't much of a point for me. Bill Springfield can make the trigger 2.5-3lb to work with this setup.

Skip to 1:05 to get past the babbling ...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you live in WA, last time I checked we can not have Full Auto anything...

I've seen YouTube videos of full auto 10/22's but they burn up a 25 round mag so fast you would be changing mags for more time then you would be putting lead down range....

Practice pulling the trigger faster;). (Yes, that's a thing - a good trigger job and the right trigger pull can dang near keep it firing nonstop, till you run out of ammo)

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top