JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
10/22 Collector's Series with Brownell's Forged Receiver w/integrated 1913 Rail.

This is a 10/22 Collector's Series rifle that now wears a Brownell's Forged Receiver with integrated 1913 Picatinny rail. I picked this up pre-owned so I don't know the round count but it appears to have had little previous use.

Comes with 1-10 round mag and a soft rifle case

Priced for a quick sale at $150 firm.

I prefer to meet at A Cut above in Beaverton or Tigard Pawn 4 More for the transfer ($25 at either place). I can meet anytime during the week or weekends. I can also meet in Vancouver for WA residents.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

There is a ton out there on the 10/22, so here is more on the Brownell's forged receiver:

The Starting Point for Your Next Custom Rimfire Rifle

The Brownells BRN-22™ Receiver is ready to be the foundation of your custom rimfire rifle build - at price never before seen on a target receiver. Even better, the BRN-22 is fully compatible with the ever-popular Ruger® 10/22®, so you can choose from the vast array of barrels, stocks, triggers, and other custom components for the 10/22® platform.

Each BRN-22™ receiver is precision-machined from 6061 aluminum billet to exacting tolerances. Why machined instead of forged, like most commercial receivers? All you need to do is look inside at the smooth, clean interior to realize that a machined receiver can be held to much tighter tolerances for a precise fit with other parts. After machining, BRN-22™ receivers get a tough matte black Type 2 hardcoat anodized finish (similar to the finishes found on many AR-15 receivers) that blends with most barrel and 10/22® trigger module finishes.

There's even a pre-drilled cleaning rod hole at the rear of each Brownells BRN-22™ receiver for easy cleaning of the bore from the chamber, the PROPER way to prevent cleaning rod from damage to the muzzle crown that can compromise accuracy.

• Stripped receiver only
  • Comes with V block and screws
  • Machined from high-grade 6061 T6 aluminum billet
  • Durable matte black hardcoat anodized finish
  • Compatible with all components that fit a factory Ruger® 10/22®
  • Cleaning rod access hole at rear

IMG_5884.jpg IMG_5887.jpg IMG_5889.jpg IMG_5886.jpg IMG_5885.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top