JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know where I can buy one locally? Maybe the barrel and a stock that will fit it? I've had zero luck calling around. Thanks!

I called the Sportsmans in Hillsboro and the guy I talked to said they didn't sell the barrel. Just the stock. I might try them again.

Gun show this weekend would have been the best. Not sure how long it is going on.
Most shows there are a few tables selling 10/22 parts.

I think sportsman warehouse on 82nd may have stocks and ?

Sportsmans Hillsboro does have the Tacsol barrels. I bought one there. They also carry the hogue stocks for bull barrels. The Tacsol barrel is not a true bull barrel though. It is a match grade thin profile barrel with an aluminum sleeve.

PM me the associates name if you get a chance.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408976334.763034.jpg

Your good. Let me know if you want me to put the black one on hold.

Bought my 10/22 stainless fluted bull barrel directly from green mountain as a factory blem for $119 shipped. Small scratch on the underside of the barrel near the receiver was the only flaw. 10,000 rds later it's still a tack driver.

Shop around, you don't need to pay as much as your rifle cost to find a good bull barrel for it.

I once considered buying a .920 when I was living in ground squirrel central but I got a trigger kit instead and put a business card under the barrel at the barrel band and with a big scope I was hitting rodents @ 135 from an improvised rest

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top