JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know where I can buy one locally? Maybe the barrel and a stock that will fit it? I've had zero luck calling around. Thanks!

I called the Sportsmans in Hillsboro and the guy I talked to said they didn't sell the barrel. Just the stock. I might try them again.

Gun show this weekend would have been the best. Not sure how long it is going on.
Most shows there are a few tables selling 10/22 parts.

I think sportsman warehouse on 82nd may have stocks and ?

Sportsmans Hillsboro does have the Tacsol barrels. I bought one there. They also carry the hogue stocks for bull barrels. The Tacsol barrel is not a true bull barrel though. It is a match grade thin profile barrel with an aluminum sleeve.

PM me the associates name if you get a chance.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408976334.763034.jpg

Your good. Let me know if you want me to put the black one on hold.

Bought my 10/22 stainless fluted bull barrel directly from green mountain as a factory blem for $119 shipped. Small scratch on the underside of the barrel near the receiver was the only flaw. 10,000 rds later it's still a tack driver.

Shop around, you don't need to pay as much as your rifle cost to find a good bull barrel for it.

I once considered buying a .920 when I was living in ground squirrel central but I got a trigger kit instead and put a business card under the barrel at the barrel band and with a big scope I was hitting rodents @ 135 from an improvised rest