JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey ive got this 40th aniversary rifle with the inlay deal in the stock i bought it new does anyone think that someday it will be worth more due to the 40th . the reason im asking is i just picked up a carbon fiber barrel and am looking for a stock and just want to trick it out . but if it will be a collector mabye ill find another

I can't remember how many were produced but I know it was quite a few and that would be easy to find out from Ruger but I personally have seen a couple that are running about $50 more than a standard. I passed them up because I did some re-
search, and I like shooters but If it was me and it's unfired w/ everything I would probably tuck it away for the Grandkids. Hope I helped and feel free to pm me.(also I have a stock that would be better to modify and many more options than to tear up a "collector")

well its not unfired but there isnt many rounds through it when i bought it i didnt really even think about it being a anniversery model . but now since i want to modify it i started to think about it

I also had a lnib 40th anniversary model. I sold it this summer for 250.00 with a cheap scope on it. At that time, there was another one on here for 230.00 without a scope. If you want to do a custom build, just save the barrel/stock and go ahead with your build. You can always slap the barrel/stock back on if you ever wanted to sell it as a anniversary model.
Just my .02.

I wasn't sure of my asking price so I guessed on an asking price. The guy who bought it seemed happy with it so... I was already doing another custom 10-22 at the time so that's why I sold the anniversary model.
Good luck with your custom build, they are fun to do.:s0155:

thanks alot ya my wife bought me a good used butler creek carbon fiber barrel for christmas for 50 bucks so thats my start i think that was a pretty good price on it now im looking for a hogue stock

Sounds like you are off to a good start.
Check with pinkhamr. He has a lot of 10-22 parts. Not sure exactely what though. He helped me a lot when I built mine.:s0155: