JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got an email from Sportsman Warehousea and the Canik pistol with 10 round magazine shows as being restricted. Are they using the +1 in the chamber making it an above 10 round firearm?

Screenshot_20220623-125006_Outlook.jpg Screenshot_20220623-124950_Outlook.jpg

California has been saying that since 2000.
And in 2019 it was thrown out by a federal trial court. The federal court of appeals (panel of 3 judges) affirmed that ruling. Then the court of appeals' 11 judge en banc panel re-heard the appeal and used the sham two-part analysis to resurrect the mag ban. Today the US Supreme Court explicitly voided any use of such a two-step analysis. The SAF or NRA is hopefully ready to file a fresh challenge to the CA magazine ban based on this new ruling, and ask that the 3-judge panel ruling be given effect as the highest valid ruling on CA's mag ban.

With any luck I wont have to move, till then I'm going to keep looking at different states. Washington just doesn't feel like home anymore.

I'm sitting here buying mags and ammo because I may not get a chance in the future, that's messed up.

And in 2019 it was thrown out by a federal trial court. The federal court of appeals (panel of 3 judges) affirmed that ruling. Then the court of appeals' 11 judge en banc panel re-heard the appeal and used the sham two-part analysis to resurrect the mag ban. Today the US Supreme Court explicitly voided any use of such a two-step analysis. The SAF or NRA is hopefully ready to file a fresh challenge to the CA magazine ban based on this new ruling, and ask that the 3-judge panel ruling be given effect as the highest valid ruling on CA's mag ban.
Try to order a 10+ mag as a California resident now and see how it goes. Affirmed ruling or not.

Glock 19 says pickup July 5th
but
Hellcat and Hellcat OSP both say restricted for the 10+1 versions.

Some of the 7 and 8 shot 1911's now say Restricted as well.

They probably restricted them all and are going back through one by one and making sure that a Assault Pistol doesn't slip through :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I could really care less if I could get a 10 rd option- the problem is manufacturers that DON'T have a 10 rd option. Those guns are effectively outlawed in the state now- so stupid

Politicians security personnel are not restricted to ten rounds, Whose the Dumbazz?
Step 1 to not being trampled on by a fascist government: don't allow separate tiers of society.

Yet, we have (a significant majority) of the firearms crowd flying thin blue line stickers all the while police unions fight to exempt themselves (even as off duty) from gun control legislation...and you have a significant majority of gun-hating peoples supporting the "only police should have guns" mentality and more than happy to exempt the police if it passes their legislation.

Seems to me a lot of people have their priorities backwards.

Have a government that wants to pass a mag ban? Okay...then it goes for everyone, including police, private security...hell even the President's Secret Service when he's in town better check those 30rd AR mags for 10 rounders, lest they get arrested by the State police. They'd better be swapping pistol grips with fins while in Cali too.

Anything else is supporting a class based system...and that a'int justice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top