JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/1...deos-surface-1-year-old-playing-with-handgun/

These people should be castrated. Then not-so-humanely dealt with.

The guy was a criminal and wanted for Armed Robbery already, what do you expect for intelligence of someone like that. Not very reflective of any law abiding gun owners. He's a damned hoodlum already, so there is not any measurable IQ issues there.....................He was not allowed to own a gun anyway.
Another aid to anti's................. MSM brains are not in the measurable IQ range either.

Holy Mother of Frik..... There is just too much "stupid" on this planet already, but these are examples of a "special kind of stupid". o_O

I thank the Lord for the Process of Natural Selection everyday, but I wish he'd put the throttle down a bit more on it. :rolleyes:

Holy Mother of Frik..... There is just too much "stupid" on this planet already, but these are examples of a "special kind of stupid". o_O

I thank the Lord for the Process of Natural Selection everyday, but I wish he'd put the throttle down a bit more on it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not so sure he should slow it down though............There are millions of oxygen thieves on this planet that it's hard for me to wait for them to be gone.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads