JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was unfired until today, Sunday. I couldn't stand it, so we took it out and shot it and sighted in the front sight.Lowered the price $50 as it has been shot now.

This is a ITM Arms co. from Cleveland built pistol, Not a CAI built PAP. This pistol came with flip up tritium sights that are dim but work. It also came with the traditional style muzzle brake. It also came with a nice finish on the wood. It just was an over all better fit and finish job Than the PAP. It also has a rear sling mount not found on the PAP pistols...$850 for this one with mag of your choice.....Please PM questions, if you need more pics, send me your e-mail and tell me what you want to see. The only trades I will consider at this time are Really cool AK rifles or stuff, .308 ammo. A long range 308 like a Remington 5R, maybe large revolvers,(BFR, Redhawk 44 mag. ect.) and cool military rifles. Thanks for looking.
Snip032.jpg
Snip011.jpg
Snip009.jpg
Snip010.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top