Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR 1" Ruger stainless scope ring(s) low or medium height

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by aasbra, Nov 25, 2014.

1. aasbra

aasbra Portland Active Member

Looking for OEM Ruger 1" stainless steel scope ring or rings in low (3) or medium (4) height. I have one of each currently, so if I could match one up I would have a set, or I would consider a matched set if reasonably available. Thanks.

2. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What gun you putting these on?

3. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

I have a set. Came off a 77/22 magnum. Convo me.

4. aasbra

They are going on a 77/357. It came with high (5) rings and I was looking for something a little lower.

5. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Like I said, convo me. These are OEM Ruger stainless rings. I believe they are Medium height. Look like new.

6. aasbra

Sent you a convo just after responding to orygun's question. Thanks.

7. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Cool. The reason I was asking is that the 77MKII and Hawkeyes require a ring of different heights front and rear.
    Since you have a 77/357 it uses the same height ring front and rear. I think you can barely squeeze a 40mm scope in a set of low (3) rings, but you would be fine with a set of medium rings (4). Personally, I would use the lowest rings possible, but I have a pretty thin face.
    The 77/22mag will use the same as you need.

8. aasbra

Thanks to Kruejl, I think that I am all set now. I owe him a favor for helping me out, and encourage anyone else to return the generosity he showed me! A real nice guy. :)

Also, thanks to orygun for your help. What I had, I believe, was a set off of a M77 with one low and one medium.

orygun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.