JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Hi all - I'm looking to buy 1 round of older 50 cal for my caliber collection I have in my bookcase. Something off an old belt or anything with a little patina, looks nice (no casing dents, etc) but still fuctional! Let me know if you have one thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I paid $5 for 50 cal brass with a bullet in it. I bought some for my kids and a few friends. I might have an extra one up in my gun room.
Pm me and i will let you know if I have one or I can pick another one up for you.

I paid $5 for 50 cal brass with a bullet in it. I bought some for my kids and a few friends. I might have an extra one up in my gun room.
Pm me and i will let you know if I have one or I can pick another one up for you.
I'd trade 1/3rd roll of TP for one. There may be brown stains from my fingers on it though, if that's OK. :oops:

this is my display in my office, a 50 would be so cool because then when I show people different calibers I can say and here's the 50 lol.

BB97223B-EBFE-4B3A-AFE9-4817783E1641.jpeg

Hi, did you ever get one of these? Someone just reached out to me on my ad and said you were looking for one. I have an ad up for a really nice one listed on this site marked SL 43. I'm asking $10 and am in SE Portland.

Jim

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.