JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a pound of lead powder used in golf clubs. Can someone use this, especially if it's free. You have to pick up/meet close by. Packing up to move so either it's you or HazMat on Wednesday.

Beaverton area
Preferably
Pm me and it's yours.

327F8134-43E5-40C9-BF10-058B6591B654.jpeg

I wonder if one could melt this and use it for making lead round ball for muzzle loaders or say , buck shot...?
If we were closer...I'd give that a try.
Andy

I don't see why not, as long as it's close to pure, Pb is Pb. Might need to add some antimony to it.

I wish I were closer, I'd give it a whirl. Problem is, I'd have to spend a few hundred on smelting equipment to melt my free lead!

I don't see why not, as long as it's close to pure, Pb is Pb. Might need to add some antimony to it.

I wish I were closer, I'd give it a whirl. Problem is, I'd have to spend a few hundred on smelting equipment to melt my free lead!
But isn't that the point of firearm ownership? Build a $1500 gun, sell it for $1100 so you can build a new $1500 gun!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top