JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a pound of lead powder used in golf clubs. Can someone use this, especially if it's free. You have to pick up/meet close by. Packing up to move so either it's you or HazMat on Wednesday.

Beaverton area
Preferably
Pm me and it's yours.

327F8134-43E5-40C9-BF10-058B6591B654.jpeg

I wonder if one could melt this and use it for making lead round ball for muzzle loaders or say , buck shot...?
If we were closer...I'd give that a try.
Andy

I don't see why not, as long as it's close to pure, Pb is Pb. Might need to add some antimony to it.

I wish I were closer, I'd give it a whirl. Problem is, I'd have to spend a few hundred on smelting equipment to melt my free lead!

I don't see why not, as long as it's close to pure, Pb is Pb. Might need to add some antimony to it.

I wish I were closer, I'd give it a whirl. Problem is, I'd have to spend a few hundred on smelting equipment to melt my free lead!
But isn't that the point of firearm ownership? Build a $1500 gun, sell it for $1100 so you can build a new $1500 gun!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top